A Mompreneur is defined as a female business owner who is actively balancing the role of mom and the role of entrepreneur.
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS
- You are busier than ever before (welcome to motherhood) yet somehow still bored
- You have trouble getting anything completed (but you love starting things!)
- You have a burning desire to do more, have more, create more. More more more!
- Normal mom-groups and mom-activities (and moms) make you a little nauseous
- You have written 452 books, started 127 ventures, and patented 347 inventions (all in your head)
MOMPRENEUR-ISM GONE ARRAY
- You’ve had a kid (or 6) in the hopes that that would create a different future for you (ie everything would magically change, you would get happy, or some other problem would be solved)
- You’ve thrown all of your energy into your children or husband’s life, but seem to have forgotten to live yours
- You have been judging yourself for not being fulfilled ‘staying home’ with the kids
Ready for more? Here’s the How to Become a Mompreneur 80-minute interactive telecall!